How To Deposit Fiat
We support all of these convenient methods:
- Credit & debit cards (Visa/Mastercard)
- Bank transfer (IBAN, SEPA, or SWIFT)
- WallyPay e-wallet
Depositing with Visa or Mastercard on Cryptal gives you a fast, easy, and convenient way to buy crypto at any time.
- Log into Cryptal.
- Click on Wallet and select GEL or USD.
- Click Deposit and choose the Visa/MC payment card method.
- If you don't have a card added already, click Add Card, or navigate to Manage Cards to see all your current cards.
- Add your card details. Note that your card must have 3D security enabled and you must be in possession of a physical card.
- Once you've added your card, select it from the drop down in the deposit section.
- Enter the amount you'd like to add to your Cryptal wallet and click Deposit then Confirm to finish!
You can also quickly and easily move GEL, USD, and Euros straight from your bank to Cryptal using your bank's wire transfer features. And SWIFT deposits are free!
- If you have an account at Bank of Georgia or TBC, simply use their mobile banking apps to add Cryptal as a recipient and your funds will be credited within minutes.
- You'll find the account number (IBAN) and your unique deposit code identifier (Balance Replenish XX/XXX/XXXXX) in the deposit section under SWIFT.
You can also use these details to send a SWIFT or SEPA wire transfer from a bank account outside of Georgia.
WallyPay is a crypto-friendly payment card and electronic wallet that you can use to deposit funds on Cryptal. There are no fees for WallyPay deposits to your Cryptal wallet.
To use WallyPay, download the app from the Google Play Store or the iOS App Store. In the WallyPay section of your Cryptal GEL or USD wallets, find your unique WallyPay code to link your accounts for fast and easy transfers.
Remember: SWIFT deposits to Cryptal arrive without a fee! Read more